Our Tomorrow Is So Many Days Old


Our tomorrow is so many days old
My old man is drowned in nostalgia
And swimming I'm for
The never-arriving tommorow
This is how we hope to halt the water
Holding back the sun
Our tommorow is so many days old
We want a new tomorrow, tomorrow.
And we are drunk
As much as he is drowning
His helplessness is how he wants to disturb the water;
As much as I'm swimming with and for all my self-interest.
This is how we are
When we are in the water
When we are drunk
As we hide our tears from each other
Our tommorow is so many days old.


Our Tommorow Is So Many Days Old © Kapil Arambam







Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog