Green-Eyed Monster Recites Haiku in Non-chronological Order


Part II

You might be thinking
Of your ways to find wisdom;
But show modesty

While you would fake it
Tell about unseen affairs,
I’d still listen to

You can make me glad
Tell me to jump off the cliff
I would only smile

Part I

Yet it’s hard to take
Listen to others’, what’s mine;
Monomania

Entirely different
What was yesterday for us
And what is today

Still this might go on
For green’s not the evergreen
Red, white, blue might help



Green-Eyed Monster Recites Haiku in Two Parts

Image adapted from
1. Optical illusion from Unleashed PrePaids
2. Shot of an eye created by Keistutis


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog