a request to ayano tsukimi

a request to ayano tsukimi


¿will you make me a few dolls
one for my pa, one each
for my pat-grandpa
for my mat-grandpa
for my grandma
pity her face i’ve forgotten
no more are all of them
but i’m too selfish to ask
for the thousand of people that have been killed in our town
to tell you the truth i’m afraid
the un-lived lives and unmet dreams of the death
how would the dolls even bear
but you would, i hope, agree to my request
for every person who turned into a doll in nagoro
i’ll add one day of torment voluntarily
for your valley of doll in my valley of death



Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog