Realisation


I forgot everything
I was crawling
Sneaking into a room,
I wanted to see
If i was there
Oh boy, i was baffled
I realised i was me.

What happened to me?
Nada.
What had happened to me?
Nothing but surely does the stuff.
The stuff had happened
That was it.

The fixation
The bad, bad addiction.
Shooting, fixing, damaging, destroying;
Nothing happened but the stuff
In happiness or sadness
In celebration or lamentation,
What was i was insignificant
What was significant was what i had
What i had was not what i remembered
What i remembered was i had forgotten.
Into the bleak alley of oblivion
I was facing the literal shitstorm all naked
But what was significant was my realisation
I was me; and i’m me, sans unnecessary pride
I’m me and that is all i’d trade for in this life. 

- concluded





Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog