Diary of a Slug - May 2008

I got to balance life like a ballerina!

The last time I had written something about my life on this blog was the summer of 2007. It may be coincindental that I'm continuing this sweltering season again, but it is rather circumstantial. I need time to devote to my blog but it has been almost impossible to pay the cafe charges. I have been using the net on a regular basis and other than visiting Orkut, Gmail, Epao and other favourite sites, I could not afford to spend much time sitting in front of the system, 'typing' my life... But times...they are a' changin'...

I'm still pursuing Masters in mass communication and fortunately, since March 1, 2008, i have got a job in a media firm as a copy editor and much to my delight I'm getting free access to the world wide web and thus the continuation of the slug's diary. 

Well, since the last couple of weeks, I have been feeling that I should be more responsible. True to their meanings for till now, my life has been an icecream - enjoy it before it melts! But genuinely, I don't see any reason why i should get serious. The sole thing that cannot be ignored is that I need savings, at least I feel so... yeah nobody can deny it but the fact is that I feel its the only in thing to do... others are mere secondary stuffs to look after in life. Anyways, I got one more month to complete my formal education (as of now now i don't have any intention to pursue further). It's been hard juggling between the office timing and those assignments and internal tests in my yet to be completed course. But fortunately, it is only a month so i got to rush the things. Maybe i hope there would be more appointments once i completed my course and hopefully, there would be nothing like if I failed to submit my assignment on time, marks will be deducted from my final score in a particular paper. 

Life is so ironic!

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog