Diary of a Slug - September 2008

Life is, for sure, filled with unexpected turns – for better or for worse. And it has been made more conspicuous in the last couple of years or so. Last time when I left home, I was still baffled by the various junctions of my journey in life, which has its fair share of the good, the bad and the ugly. I have passed through the test and here I am, willing to disclose the trials and tribulations just for the heck of it. Life has strange twists and turns.

It has got me here even before I realise I have to be here!

I'm not going to complain about the difficulties in the journey again. Rather I'm glad what I'm today personally (yeah, I do have to try improving myself!) – five years ago and five years down the line, I'm now in the middle of the junction. The vistas of the bygone days, which were full of living nightmares and accentuated by my substance abuse days, while on the other hand, the hopes and new horizon brought about by the new life, are creating mixed feelings.

These days I've been busy trying to climb the career ladder. Sometimes I'm impatient but that is what keeps my adrenaline going. I have to learn the trade first before proceeding towards, frankly speaking, those better paying jobs in some reputed organisations. Still confidence exudes in me that I'm capable of standing myself in the station of life.

It only remains that I've to wait in busy hours as well as leisure, until the moments come – there are so many things that I'd like to do in life – and I'd be glad if I could complete at least half of them.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog