December: A Note to Myself


Time surely flies... it's already December, and I feel like it is only June – though the unfriendly weather has set in (while I'm yet to buy a jacket for the season!) By the dawn of a new year, it will be almost twenty eight months I've been away from home. Oh yes, I have been keeping count. I don't regret the time I've lost while I'm here in Delhi like a vagabond for I strongly feel that these days are inevitable – there are so many thing in life to accomplish. Everything is still going fine except for the hiccups which keep occurring on and off in our life. There are things to plan ahead this new year and hope I'll be a few more steps ahead in 2009.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog