We Meet Here Again, Unfortunately


We meet here again, my friend
We will keep meeting
We will meet again when we go to the mountain
We will meet again when the mountain becomes our house
We will meet again when our house become a home.

We will meet while going to the market
We will talk how there is no boundary
Between you and I, between us and them;
We will meet while going to the fair
Tell me, tell us, let us know
How all our souls in the crowd are one!

We meet here again, my friend
We will keep meeting.

What's in these useless things that we would blare:
Freedom and slavery are relative;
Our country is bigger than two watermelons;
100 km north you will find snowfall, 100 km south the desert;
A 2,000 km long history takes us here, right here where we are now;
Humankind is our homeland!
Only love was what binds us.

But when we were running
When the outline appeared
When the separation was obvious
Why did you have to go to your side,
As much as they went to their side?
When I called for you, my friend,
Why did you turn your back on me?

We meet here again
But, my friend, you belong to your country.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog