dispassionate departure



when you call a khongbaan a drain
when you call the afspa a law
when you call a slave man the king
that’s when i have a trust issue with you

when you say that noise from haaramni is music
when you say nothing is wrong with your life
when you say all you care about is your reputation
i hit myself for no reason

when you tell me you’re a good human
when you say no king nor queen is lesser or more
when you act like stupid kids in branded denims
i sacrifice a part of my soul for all your damned reasons

when you murder your fellow beings
when you wear different badges and uniforms
when you sing a different tune
when you belong to a bloody different band
that’s when, my friend, you should go your own way

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog