Status Update

Status Update

When 2010 started, I had made a resolution to be more original. I have done away from using the commandC plus commandV keys to fill in the interesting web updates. (Now I have Facebook to share those links!)

So I have been relying more on my fire to get things 'manufactured' here. And of late, I've started trying my hand at graphic designing. A rookie, I'd call myself but the experiment is getting exciting every day.

Another ideal stuff is to type about everything under the sun. I write for the sake of writing and would love to sharpen my skill as well as develop a style of my own. Well, time consuming is this preoccupation yet I'm not in a hurry. Watch this space, a lot more to come...



Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog