Deadly Alive



I felt the cable wire on my shoulder blade
out of nowhere, it fell from the roof so myteriously

as if the invisible gods have arrived finally
bringing with them this useless thing:

it started moving, winding across my neck
it started tightening around my throat,

With one strong  thrust against the wall I fell down,
It cut and pierced as I writhed on the floor

I was spasmodic, jerking, forcing,
clinging to the wire with my bloodied fingers
clasping to cut it off, wriggling to save my battered neck.

And I had the most wonderful moment in life
as I fought for my last breath, choking

Death and its shadow I saw just around the corner
I was so alive in the congestion, the lingering clogging.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog