Sunset Blues

I saw it,
          right before my eyes,
The vast, western horizon swallowed the big red sun;
In a prisoner’s garb,
                remembering its final wish,
                waiting for its death,
                lying listlessly,
The old dying light of the day
On the ground, it had to give in to the night.
And the dull tract was far and wide,
               becoming dark and gloomy,
               helping the night to strike.
And the world turned invisible,
As the night screamed might is right,
Amidst the loud wails, until I can see
The only cerise light from the fag
As I puffed the twentieth time,
Until the stars gave in to the day.


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog