Bad Humour

<①>      Of Nothingness   

I'm being unjust
When I went to the market and bought the pain in loads
It's funny how all we find in that commotion was pain

Use the pain fro' another world to spew venom on this
Tho' it's just this plain darkness I couldn't bear to leave as is
But rip up, and let the light bath it

When you play the song
'You want to change the world
When you cannot even change your underwear'

I lost a part of me
Though I wouldn't mind, losing others, losing all
Nothing makes a difference, nothing.
 
<②>    Truth Alone Humps  

You cannot capture truth in any medium
It is as deep
As deep as the thought of the masters
The truth is there beyond our reach
And it stays there ever beyond
And it is only a representation, you are showing
A representation,

The real truth is in the homes of the rich
Embellished in costly paintings on their walls
The framed Ras Leela and Sagol Kangjei,
The truth is in the doors of the powerful
Smell it in the dogs that guard them
The truth reeks of scum
The police knows it; the rebels as well: it's on the guns
The rulers know: it's in the money
The truth is responsible for the reality bites
It is fighting with stupidity,
Truth is just a fuck; this is the truth.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Postscript    I have just found a different version of the poem, titled as In Pursuit of Truth in a last month's post. I had already finished it weeks ago and another version with incomplete stanzas was lying on my desktop, and here it is above, completed with a different theme altogether.

..................................................................................................................................................................................


Bad Humour


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog