Get the Latest Updates On Your Email

Loudraobi Cinquain Extensions

From an original illustration by Lenon Laishram

I

Louby
Surreal licker
Lap up with all the love
Let me vanish from this world
Come close


II

In the thickest of the jungle, be there
Let me see your shapely legs no one can steal
Far from this life so banal, there though, you are so rare
Down I stroll as I hold my breath—am I chasing
All these emptiness and meaninglessness
From no one though I have the signs and seals
I allow myself to be consumed in you, by will
Your sensual touch and your tongue blend with the flesh
And orgasmic lick of death seems more real
And even if they make me will, will I will not
And I'll come closer, so near you and call sweet names
And in the climax, help me leave for good, you do
And I'm going to vanish into foggy air in some December.


Trending Posts

A Political Gimmick to Seek the Details of Framework Agreement

If You Believe Election Will Bring Social Change, Here’s an Idea Why That Is Quite a Misconception

Sonia Bags the 2017 Young Achiever’s Award

phantom/s

Typographical Reflection on the Biggest Circus of the Largest Democracy

The Others

In Pictures: “Rainin’ in Paradize” by Manu Chao

A Rant on the Promises of the Election Month