A Loudraobi Cinquain Extension

A mythical loudraobi is believed to have legs that are opposite to the normal position. It can consume you effortlessly, and just by licking, it can swallow up not only your skin and muscles but also your bones. (I found that some people refer a loudraobi to the slow loris primates. Does anyone know what the relationship is between the mythical creature and this well-known primate?) (Sketch by Lenon Laishram)   

 

I

Louby,
Surreal licker
Lapping up with all the love,
Let me vanish,
Slurp.

II

In the thickest of the jungle, be there
Let me see your shapely legs no one dares challenge
Far from this life so banal, there though, you are so rare
Down I stroll as I hold my breath—am I chasing
All these emptiness and meaninglessness
As I chase, seize my life and give me meanings
I allow myself to be consumed in/by/for you, by will
And your sensual touch and your tongue be blended with my flesh
And your orgasmic lick of death seems more real
And I'll come closer, so near you and all forsaken
And in the climax, help me leave for good
And do let me, subconsciously
And I'm going to vanish into this foggy air of December.



Cinquain 101

A cinquain, also known as a quintain or quintet, is a poem or stanza composed of five lines.

One of the Formats for Writing a Cinquain
  1. Line 1: One word (a noun, the subject of the poem)
  2. Line 2: Two words (adjectives that describe the subject in line 1)
  3. Line 3: Three words (-ing action verbs–participles–that relate to the subject in line 1)
  4. Line 4: Four words (a phrase or sentence that relates feelings about the subject in line 1)
  5. Line 5: One word (a synonym for the subject in line 1 or a word that sums it up)
Alternative Line 5 for older poets: Five words (a phrase or sentence that further relates feelings about the subject in line 1)

Credits:

Comments

Post a Comment

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog