Blur/Focus

Wikimedia Commons


When I got up the world was so blurred
The ember could not have regained its light better,
The corners of the wall were dingy, the sides shadowy
The tube light could have cleared the blear
The whole world was so full of blister
Dark, dreary, confused it was   
As if the evil was lost in unseen guffaws;
Then I saw on my right side, this I had not tried
The eyeglasses in my right hand with sweat it was tied
Then I put it on, ignoring my yawn  
And the world became so clear, on me it dawned;
So clear I could see an ant on the other side of the wall.








Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog