On a fear, the world will not agree












Why did you let all of them in,
while you looked at me
with suspicious gaze
that pierced my heart?
It was not that I want to be in,
It was that I want not to be in
the mess.

I had searched for the snow
what I was shown was water
melted out of
your buckets of pretense,
And I had searched for blackness
inside the milk that it was
a dope's effect, I was told
I admit my mistake now.
But the milk's already white
My conceit cannot make it whiter
like a more real milk.


Now you have left me again
with this water that you have soiled, soaked
with every parts of your body,
with the pale stale milk.





Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog