Platform poetry


All hues and all shades
all noises of our lives
the home trains have arrived
more multiplied voices and noises
the travelling class, middle, lower, upper
sideways, left, right, all levels
all have a case,
waiting for the giant that will take us home
take home special gifts with wrappers
and I was dehydrated, the summer's curse
and I drank too much and in this cacophony
shrieking babies, their colourful mothers,
big brothers, their pretty sisters
scraggy dirty men, clean shaven gentlemen
my oh my
Yet so melodious is the common end
all of us want to be home in the end.



• • • • • • • • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •• • • • • • • •

Press start for pressure

This is the story
the story of the end

Either
you do it,
before leaving
Or you do it,
after reaching home
But in no way,
while
in the middle of the road
while
travelling on a bus
you can express it.
The end.


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog