After the First Fag After a Fix

Oh! Redeemers and reformers!
What you have been trying
Those morals and examples I need not.
All I need are a fix and a fag
Oh! Redeemers and reformers!
What have I done —
you always look at me so suspiciously?

Worry not, for me, the hinterland
Fear not, for me, the mainland
No ideas that a gun
can kill by the saviours,
No wealth that you
would keep for your health,
No voice that all of us
have it in our silence,
But a fix
And a fag.

Fuck and suck, two words we will only care
Have you ever tried, I doubt, puffing
if you e’er do it, after fixing?
We must migrate to Burma
The entire land must be a no man’s land
Prison me in an animal cage
All the gun holders must die of overdose
The nearest drop-in centre is so close
The army must be mass-castrated
My attention span is 5cm at the longest
I have lost my mind
When powders flow more swiftly
than the streams in wet seasons,
I have no qualms about your rules
When the only thing I want is a clean syringe,
I mind not another issue;
on my liberty though, you impinge.
Heck! The kick is losing the heat.




Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog