Please Don’t Include Me


In your billion-million things;
I have so many issues so pressing,
Please don’t include me.

And please don’t include me
in your dreams of a billion
to win a game so trifle
a game so religious,
the ex-master gave it for free;

Please don’t include me
in counting your supporters
I’m a fan of no one at all
I admire only non-living things
like mountains, and whisky;

Please don’t include me
when you say there are
one billion people following
the hunger strikes and fasts and protests
All the time I’m just too hungry.

Hungry to live a life
Thirsty to drink the blood dry
I’d include myself
if you can say or just push:
“Democracy is just a fucking lie.”

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog