Evening Inventory, 8:57PM

In the evening, in the Indian summer
I had taken the sixth bathing of the day
Then I had gone out and bought a whisky,
A quarter of Royal Challenger, though I have no power
I would rather poop on Govinda at Govindaji
Than I would challenge the Royal;
The Royal Rajkumars and the Royal Rajkumaris
But why, whisky and Maharajkumari rhyme so well;
Then I bought a cigarette packet
The second time on this Indian summer day;
I bought chops and a three-packet soaps
I bought a soda, I bought a magazine
Now I want to buy a country.
The whisky is ninety
The cigarette is fifty
The chop is twenty
The soap is sixty
The soda and the magazine are sixty;
What is the price of a country?




Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog