Compartmental Cosmopolitan


© Kanglasha 2012
When I walk down the street
A street it is only in name
A street is the sea of people
The people is the street
There is no mark or direction sign
Should I look into their foreheads?
It used to be, with signs, over head
The foreheads are way above from the ground;
Should I look, see them there?

Ever since I have been in this compartment
I can see the people giving me company
Unasked, unwanted tho’ they still got me
Like we were born to be together to be here
How can there be a street in the compartment?
Are these people and us, trapped in the compartment?

As I keep walking, the road never ends
I can sense a memory, tickling deep down my mind
I'm sure there used to be a home
But I am walking down the street
With no name, no sign
There used to be a home where I used to halt
But there is no name, no sign, no more.


Compartmental Cosmopolitan




Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog