Winter Haiku

It's nice to play with words.

The temperature is hovering around 1ยบ and 2ยบC. For the first time I saw last evening, the temperature dropped to -2ยบC in my hometown. Never before have I seen the mercury going negative.

Take the most out of the cold season and write the haiku. The only thing I'm missing are those foggy nights when I feel like soaring in the sky, while walking down the street.

Original haiku are written in relation to the seasons and natural images. The Japanese perfected this verse form, but I always love to add my personal touch by scribbling haiku on any theme, which I get under the sun. This particular set on winter reminds me the connotation of season that the Japanese haiku masters used to have in their works.
Winter Haiku
Temperature on Jan 10, 19:47hr

Haiku collection on this blog

The best website in the world!!!
Do websites need to look exactly the same in every browser?

From Drink Positive

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog