on realising what lies between blues, footballs, our balls, chicago and ronaldo

them the bb king & the jj cale
they say they make art out of their blues
me & my friends & my folks
we make fart out of our blues
between us & them it is only the seventh chord
oh please pass me the sound muffler
                           and them they play football on tv
we play with our balls in front of the tv
now i don't know what they have got
but we have got a thousand packets of shits
packed for our dinner
we can have them later
can you play for a while
while i kick around the packets in a rhythm?
play chicago style; kickin' ronaldo style




Image source: http://aubricrashes69.tumblr.com/

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog