Around My Hometown in an Alphabetical Order








Some of the terms I might have missed:

Activists
Anal-Becomes-Naga
Army
Atingba/Asaaba
Babupura
Beef-Eating Fucking Hindus
BOC
Combing Operation
Commando
Contractor-Minister-Naharon Threesome
Contractor-Minister-Naharon-Bureaucrats Gangbang
Daktar, Enginiyaar & the Family
Demand Letter
EPL-IPL Watching, Beer-Loving Cosmopolitans
Free-Ne-Hairadi-Hufao-Chajarage
Funds & Grants
Haabeezaabee
Hand Grenade / Free Cartridges
Ibobi
Kangjeibung
Koubru
Lamka
Loilamleingaak
Moozee
Moreh
Nagalim
Naharon
New Delhi
Nongmei
Sekmai
Sycophant Inc of Reformers, Scholars and Social Workers, The
Ten Percent
Theekaa
Thigetchei
Ukhrul
VDF
Yunnan

PS: Again. I have missed loafer, the kinda person like me, but I will not add it. My list, my choice!

A similar artwork

Mid-week Life, Graceless: In Letters and Words

http://kapilarambam.blogspot.in/2015/02/mid-week-life-graceless-in-letters-and.html
1    Learn English the Manipuri Style: Alphabets and the new vocabulary for the kids
2    Unclichéing the clichés: A random collection of one liners distilled into minimal images




Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog