on becoming objects


i’d consider there is no hope left in me
and when I recollect each passing second
of hopelessness and living for living’s sake
the things are becoming objects
the world is dividing itself up into objects
things do seem to be what they are
the world seems to be what it is
a second, a moment before they are recaptured
in words and a thousand-word defying image!
objects have no feelings
like I do, no, don’t, for my homeland
—imaginary, memorised, selectively




ps: a cross-diagonal reflection on how a planet and all things in it transubstantiate and get manifested into physically viewable objects in an interval of a few nanoseconds: oh, this could have been a studied title for a thesis on things becoming objects  

 

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog