Proverbial Blues

“The world isn’t fair, Calvin.”
“I know, Dad, but why isn’t it ever unfair in my favor?”
Bill Watterson, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
Someday I’d like to do a proper comic but I find it needs two efforts simultaneously: one, build a whole foundation of text or a narrative and two, dig out expressions that would build the story solely on the crispiest, and the most effortless  visuals. The images posted below are some of the most basic illustrations that I can get on some proverbs in English language that are contradictory to each other. Here’s the collection:  










Trending Posts

A Political Gimmick to Seek the Details of Framework Agreement

phantom/s

Sonia Bags the 2017 Young Achiever’s Award

If You Believe Election Will Bring Social Change, Here’s an Idea Why That Is Quite a Misconception

The Others