Master, Tell Me






I

Master, tell me what it is
My eyes are twitching
And I know not what those stars
They have in store for me

Master, tell me what it is
My palm is itching
And I know not what those planets
They have planned for me

Master, tell me what it is
My bums are tingling
And I know not what those constellations
They have been conspiring against me

II

You are going to see the largest organ
Of reproduction
Get an MRI scan while you’re at it

You are going to get the tightest slap
Of your life
Get out of that suffocating godly world

You are going to get the nastiest kick
In your ass
Get some sense while you’re at it


--Concluded




Suggested reading


Lifetime Horoscope
https://kapilarambam.blogspot.in/2008/05/lifetime-horoscope.html
Sun Tzu’s The Art of War
https://kapilarambam.blogspot.in/2016/10/sun-tzus-art-of-war.html


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog