Haiku ‘Hafting' and the Unintentional Sacrilege of an Art Form

  (This is my first collection of haiku)

 



1. DELHI DEPRESSION

How do you ignore?
The traffic is so heavy,
Wish i have a wing.

2. WEATHERING BLUES

The sun's song so warm
Keeps me away from freezing
Yet winter's so fine.


3. FLYING HIGH

Go high in your life
What do you got to lose, guys?
Enjoy and have fun.


4. AKOIBA TAIBANGPAL

Angaobani ei
Paide sensu, nongmeisu
Punsi nongdamba

5. KHUNAI-GI KHOLLAO

Eibu hatpinu
Eibu kapthokpiganu
Eidi michamni



6. CHAHI NIPHU-TARET YEIKHAIBA

Enesi Toro
Chahina niphu-taret
Masakna Zorro.



7. MASTER, MASTER

Show me the light
Of peace, love and brotherhood
You can take my life.

8. THE FLAG THAT FAILS

Colours of my land
Like the rainbow it delights
Yet it never soars.

9. CONFESSION OF A NIHILIST

Why do we exist?
They say the Gods and big bang
I say it's all lies.

10. PUNSIGI KHONGCHAT WARI

Chatli, soom chatli
Youde eigi panthoongfam
Punsigi lambi

Read more HAIKU HERE

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog