Why do I live for? I live for freedom but am shackled by the humdrum existence. I want to fly and flutter my way to unknown territories... I want to die and come back to life again... I want to live in a society where there is no violence and hatred. I want to get rid of my hunger, even so this is a desire. Isn't it ironic? But I still want to fly.
Life is a journey to an unknown world. To hell with those management gurus who preach about plan and ambition. My dream is to fly to the end of the universe and see how man is such a crap... such a microscopic being in this unknown astronomical creation. And my freedom is to get rid of the things that hinders me to be a human being — an animal who possesses ethos, pathos and logos.
But someone just chips in from the back that a thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. [:(]
George William RussellFreedomI WILL not follow you, my bird,
I will not follow you.
I would not breathe a word, my bird,
To bring thee here anew.
I love the free in thee, my bird,
The lure of freedom drew;
The light you fly toward, my bird,
I fly with thee unto.
And there we yet will meet, my bird,
Though far I go from you
Where in the light outpoured, my bird,
Are love and freedom too.
- MY PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS!
- I have seen several mastheads on blogspots, but all of them are taken from templates. Earlier, some of the pages even startled me, because people were using different templates, which are not found in the Pick New Template option. Methinks this website has different webpages for countries but again I was proved wrong as I found there are selection in the Help section and get samples that could be sourced from other links. Again, I could not figure it out how that could be done — we have to get some spooky codes, paste it on the page that shows PNT option and it made the thing more confusing!
- Then a tubelight shone in my head — I can have an image that can be used on the mast, that superimposes the text. I have the InDesign, some cool typefaces, a screenshot option and all-purpose Google. And lo... Ya está, Ya lo he terminado [:)]
- So here I am, with my first creation... but the pursuit continues. “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion,” Albert Camus dictated, yet I'm still on my journey...
- Design is directed toward human beings. To design is to solve human problems by identifying them and executing the best solution.
- Ivan Chermayeff, an English graphic designer