Run





I'm always on the run
Long time ago I ran away from home.

Now I run to live and I live to run
I run inside the pale blue dot
It was so small that I went to South Ex
In the evening I ran
The roadside park was too large
I found myself taking a nap
on a stone slab counting the stars
Only a dozen of them,
the neon sign boards blinded the other dots
It is just too far away we see only blinking dots
I find there are too many places
I see there are too many people
The dot is just the mind
If not, there are too many things.

I ran in the afternoon too
I ran to another park in Kilokri
I ran, I saw the kids playing cricket
I ran, I watched as the sweat bathed me.
A day is also gone to give the deads a company
Now I'm running again
Now I'm running to run again





Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog