More Robotic Weekday Flowcharts

And as we have in our native expression when you have been spending a lot of time on a particular activity, I'm smelling of flowcharts.

This is the second time I am dealing with flowcharts in my life. The first instance was in my high school. It was a nightmare with Mathematics in those days and trigonology trigonometry almost killed me. Surely times have changed now that I can look into a stuff like flowchart from a, entirely new perspective. Mostly I use Photoshop CS5, except in cases when I have to create big banners, which I do it on Illustrator. I hardly use the latter but I have found it is indeed much smoother for smaller graphics too. I have used Illustrator CS6 to create this collection and the previous post, Robotic Weekday Flowcharts.




NOTE: This is an edited version of The Triangular Cycle of a Worker 



Yes or no?
 

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog