Nungsijao Haiku



Tomorrow’s all set
It will come with new stories
New love and all new


I waited for you
Like Thibobi waits for funds
—Do nothing but wait


I have lost my way
I might defeat Sisyphus
Now nothing matters


It’s pain or pleasure
And halfway a tedious life
Seek only pleasure


Alas! There’s no rule,
I long to value my love;
The days, depressing


Love is a junk shot
Kill yourself, destroy yourself
Live for living’s sake


A shot a day a
Drink a day, a loss a day
The crisis breaks loose


Heroin or whisky
Imagine love or just show
You only live once


Cold, atop the hills
Hungry, way down the valley
Let’s flee to the Moon


If only you are
Happy, if not only you
Visit Sadness-lane


Agony and me
Aimless and us; nihilists
Suffering’s meanings


I skipped lunch for you
Even the morning toilet
And you left alone


When you’re angry
I can understand your rant
Do take a deep breath


And I surrender
I take refuge in your world
Pity homelessness

-----------------------------

Check The meme-mised haiku collected as an album 


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog