All Chicken, No Egg

I began with an aim to make a minimal poster series on normal birds: of ibises, chekla-pombi and freedom. But after a couple of birds, it started looking like a cock and a hen simultaneously, thanks to my amazing illustration skill. The birds have flown away, and now I got this collection. While browsing online for some design ideas, I came across a list of birds that are usually seen in my hometown. I also found that the scientific name of two birds have Manipur in it: Manipur bush quail, which is named as Perdicula manipurensis and Manipur treecreeper as Certhia manipurensis. Both of them were named by a colonial ornithologist in 1881.









   



Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog