Nonexistence: The Disappearance of Life and the Universe

My birth gives rise to our universe
When I was yet to be born
The world would have been
The world would not have been

The world would be
The world would not be
After my death, though that don't matter
And only living does

What I say and what I hear
Those objects exist, so I take
They do, but the unknown things don't
I cannot tell them nor hear them

Nothing is absolute
As in the high ideals of democracy
Those are maintained by the army
The rape of democracy, the death of democracy

Between things we know and we don't
Our existence strikes a balance
Though it reeks of nothingness
For the the world will disappear when I die


Image courtesy: Occupy the Order


  

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog