In Sathura

From a long drive to the city of god

I

Where’s the beef
I got some beer
Go back to Dewlaland

II

Then
One heroinmaster pops out
He says he’s clean for two months
He’s found his calling in this city of god
Then he disappears

In midst, the sea of chanting people
Barefoot, and their gods etched on woods and metals smirk
As if saying
What the fuck am I doing in the godland

III

Long drive’s a medicine
To the city of supreme power
To any place unfamiliar

But here, today, god’s an irony to mortality
We might even die while riding

The roadside dining stalls aplenty
And it’s nostrolisation
To mix god with long drives
Well, well, well, dining is living



Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog