Fridee

Since boredom advances and boredom is the root of all evil, no wonder, then, that the world goes backwards, that evil spreads. This can be traced back to the very beginning of the world. The gods were bored; therefore they created human beings.
Søren Kierkegaard

The believers have so many things to say believe. I’m also a believer, but not in a traditional sense for I believe in the nonexistence of gods. I wish only goddesses exist. Yes, these are things a man says when he got nothing to do. So, better make some graphics.







Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog