The Ultimate Hand Job

Spoiler Alert    No video clip is posted here and no text has been sexualised to help you get relaxed

I have got a new phone. I considered if I don’t tell it on social media, it will be worthless. I feel like: If you take a selfie in a forest and nobody’s there is to see the selfie, would it still be a selfie? To accentuate the worth of my phone, and to confirm it, I took a couple of photos of my left palm/arm. If you are Sherlock Holmes, you can easily deduce that I’m right handed. Fuck Sherlock Holmes but adding a few make-ups to these dirty palms and hands will make it quite a post-work work. So here’s it is: A collection of hand-job graphics and a manifestation of the real versus the reel.








And the Buddha reckons:



Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog