Sweet Revenge

 
Sweet Revenge

You have the power to put me down  
As much as you love me, make me;
I’m surprised you have belittled all but
To the bottomless pit of unconditional love,
You have pushed me down;
I’m vindictive of your unasked reciprocity now,
For putting me down is not solely pushing me down.
I will seize you unmercifully, will never let you go
And we will fall down together
And there will be words no more,
But only what you feel for me
Only what I feel for you
Only what exists between us
Only what exists for us.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog