Yours Faithfully





The first cut was the deepest
But it had sunk a long time ago
Never it was hoped
this moment would come,
Never it was hoped
You would indulge in it,
oft cutting deeper with sadist thrills
You are the controller,
You must go on, go on
You have paid the money
You don't have to rape a whore
Always faithfully
Do I submit before you, my master
With no regret must I tell you,
must I not change my belief
I believe you want me to believe
I belong where you want me to belong
I'm being what you want me to be
Yours faithfully, my master,
I'm the citizen of your kingdom.

8/20/2012 11:03 AM 



[Anonymous Art of Revolution]

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog