Let Me Lay Eggs


I lay eggs, lay eggs
only inside the coop
I lay eggs, only eggs;
when you march down the street
protesting for peace, shouting slogans
I was as usual laying eggs.
Shame, it is a shame
I cannot even do what I have to do
You must carry on
I swear in the name of my unborn chicks:
The cocks surely the dopeheads
The hens beautifully the whores.
All the cocks and the hens of the land;
All the time I'm laying the eggs
I have grown tired of your intelligence
of your 10,000-page filled brain
of advance education
of serving and sacrifice
of poor people, oh! Pity that!
But I have to lay the eggs.
Lay eggs;
Nothing but
Lay eggs.

Image courtesy: clckr.com

9:45 PM 9/6/2012

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog