Grope in the Dark

Grope in the Dark


In the darkness was the mountain I’d mistaken
        A mount I thought it’s a home; so lame
        I cannot only blame the light it was blacken
        Then I saw the fulgent flame
        Too much of the light helps little
            Yet, now all of these are just banal;

    And inside again I imagined the bird as a dove
    The whiteness was only as good as the blindness
    And it’s pity the actual crow can substitute no love
    All along we have had only its badness
            The darkness only aggravates the wounds

Unknown mountains and unknown birds
Unknown birth and unknown death
Nothing seems to make sense now
If I die in the darkness, do I ever exist?
        And all I have for company are a mis-identified mountain
        And a mistaken bird I share nothing with

I heard as well the people shouting, out on the street
But nothing seems to make sense now
And my life does not exist beyond the concrete
Nothing’s ever clear in here in the darkness anyhow
    Nothing seems to make sense
    Vanishes, the nonexistent switchboard forever.

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog