Ten Main Brain Haiku


⓿❶
Why would we need it?
Animals can do without,
Logic disaster

⓿❷
Like truth the mind lives
Somewhere below the bollocks
A brain's the showpiece

⓿❸
Peanut brain for me.
Peanut brains for all my folks.
Ostrich’s relatives.

⓿❹
A couple fighting,
Let’s cut your brain the man said;
Their lil boy yelled ‘Knife!’

⓿❺
I’d stare at you long
Till the night bids us goodbye
Till the mind owns it

⓿❻
Lost, lost! one brain lost!
It was clean, fresh, hardly used
— Our king’s; win rewards!

⓿❼
Empty stomach won’t
But empty brains are the wont;
Tragicomedy

⓿❽
She’s got a big heart
She’s got a big brain as well
The horny man grins

⓿❾
Hundred billions wires
The cells and nerves and neurons
Have I had my lunch?!

❶⓿
Is it consciousness?
Or is it the brain, conscious?
Reality’s tricks


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog