Fruits by Months; Haiku by the Bamboos

ⓐ
In January
The lemons come bitter,
But unlike our life’s

ⓑ
Tamenglong’s fortune
With oranges in Feb dropped;
The homeland demands

ⓒ
If March were a man
He would have forced the masters
Sit on pineapples

ⓓ
Spring’s ever pleasant
Like the ripe April’s mangoes;
Only hard life sucks   

ⓔ
Cherry on top, good food
All good things in sultry May,
Yet the absurd reigns

ⓕ
Nothing’s spared in June
The rain then watermelon:
Adults and sex jokes

ⓖ
Peach and childhood days,
Those were like jeeps and trailers;
No July would spoil

ⓗ
Strawberries made it
Red and yellow and orange,
August’s just helpless

ⓘ
Long ago there were
September pomegranates;
Memories fade soon

ⓙ
Eat fruit or drink wine
When the grapes arrive October,
Health or cirrhosis

ⓚ
Pear does not rhyme with
Peace, so is November not,
With country nor fuck.

ⓛ
Papaya rhymes well
–Whisky and huthi and army,
–December’s junta



So apparently, for a guy like me who without any talent or whatsoever, depend on luck to succeed in life, this kind of design does give me some hope that I am not totally useless. If I have no other job, I can make colourful books for the kids and earn my livelihood. May be I should start working on all the possible designs. 




Comments

Check Posts

Blog Backlog ▼

Show more

Subscribe

Get fresh posts right in your inbox. Read anytime, anywhere.

Subscribe to this blog