Waiting for the solstice



S I L E N T   T R E A T M E N T


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • 

A huge baggage
I carry along wherever I go
while I'm awake
while having a meal
while going to the toilet
while I'm on the road
while I'm on anything

Everywhere
I take my baggage along.











A T   F O R T Y - T H R E E   D E G R E E


• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • 

Summer arrives uninvited
It comes along graciously
smiling with its yellow blinker
with plenty of water
with plenty of whiskey
As I wait for its leaving, fagging
The heat, its ugliness I watch
More surly it is 
than the candlelight consciences
that put the the mainland on a pedestal
at India Gate.


Summer and me
at forty-three degree,
Nothing is between us
but the blowing loo
And the sweat left me
to my own devices.








Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog