Dead Man Talking


Life's little ironies
Life's little absurdities
Life's little tragedies;
I'm free of overrated existence,
I'm free
of ironies and absurdities and tragedies;
And would I never care about the bullets
Freedom would be, you tell, free,
And would I never care about the masters
Would it matter they get heads bulging from their arses?
And would I never care about the fear of dying,
Riverside crematoriums, bullet-riddled bodies--riddled morgues,
Would I never care about life again.
The only thing I'm missing is my soul.
Life was uncertain, but not anymore now;
In death lies the eternal end of the world,
The end of any past stupidity
The beginning of perpetuity
It is unimaginably long and lasting, my friend.




Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog