Long Distance Blues



It is plain, the noise, as bare as in the heat of summer
In every corner as everybody speaks to one another
each other, together,
It is even more obvious,
The air inside the ball that sinks in the lake
The water is everywhere, when layers upon layers it fixates
I’ll stop thinking about what I love
I’ll stop thinking about you
I’ll be always a long way from home



IMG: Image contributor(s): Ingo.staudacher, German, from Wikimedia Commons

The Terracotta Army or the "Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses", is a collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. It is a form of funerary art buried with the emperor in 210–209 BC and whose purpose was to protect the emperor in his afterlife.


Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog