mother


how do you feel talking not to me for nine months and more?
and it is not even some bloody metaphor
a part of me is always empty
for all the things you never tell me,
shout at me once and you can feel the echo

do you hear how much i want to fly away?
do you know i'm not coming home?
mother, do you even know i exist?





ps: when i scribble this piece a week ago, i didn't even know there's something called the mother's day. it doesn't mean anything to me now. when i hear about any 'day', i saw archies' greeting card gallery store. perhaps, in my mental revolt, there is a desire to hide my weaknesses. enough ramble... mother, i know i don't need to trust the government but do i need to be so high?!

Comments

Trending Posts

Monthly Records

Show more

Subscribe

You can read the latest updates on your email. Don’t miss any post and read it at your convenience by subscribing to this blog. Your subscription is also my energy! It encourages me to do more and better.

Subscribe to this blog